Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Almost one

Well Anna and Ben are almost one, and I obviously haven't done a very good job of blogging.  Maybe I'm turning over a new leaf...

In recent news, we have seen lots of family recently.  First Grandmommy came to visit and loved reading to A & B.  Then Bill and Edna came to help out while Jon recovered from surgery.  I only have pictures of Pop roughhousing with the kids, but this is what life looks like around here lately!



Ben showing off his before haircut do


Anna wearing one of cousin Kate's beautiful dresses


Look at those big blues!



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Almost one. Tell mommy to keep up the blogging since I can't drive by and see you guys anymore. :( I'm sad that I have to miss your birthday party too!
    Much love,
    Auntie April

    ReplyDelete